Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"We must not only cease our present desire for the growth of the state, but we must desire its decrease, its weakening. "
Lev Tolstoy

I'm watching the president on a silent television at the cafe. Even without sound, I've learned that he doesn't regret wearing jeans, and that he's looking forward to involving himself as much as possible in my health care. I'd really rather he didn't, my health care is my own to care for, or ignore, as I see fit and his involvement can only cause me trouble.

My husband and I have decided to join the modern age and get internet at home, our intention is that with regular access, I can sell my pottery online, write more regularly, and keep on top of writing market. Its exciting, I'll miss my many walks down to the cafe, or the library, but I'm looking forward ot not having to buy coffee everytime I want to check my e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment